The Spring Kick Off will feature Jeff Horowitz, who will talk about how crosstraining and strength training can bring big performance gains to runners, triathletes, and cyclists. Jeff will take questions and autograph copies of his book.
Partners from the Washington, DC endurance sports community will offer gear tips and advice, new product previews, treadmill gain analysis, and sports nutrition consultations.
Water Street Gym Spring Kickoff
Sunday, February 12 at 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Water Street Gym
3255 K Street NW (Georgetown waterfront, above Cycle Life)Washington, DC
Waterstreetgym.com | (202) 338-2711
Free event! Refreshments provided!
(Parking: On street or $7 flat rate at garage next door)
Highlights also include:
- Cycle Life Triathlon Team with Eric Sorenson will preview entry level triathlon bikes and demonstrate a proper tri bike fitting.
- The Georgetown Running Co. Team will introduce new shoe models from Brooks Running
- Kevin Maggs, DC of Active Spine and Sport will perform treadmill gait analysis for runners and triathletes.
- Rebecca Scritchfield, RD will take questions on sports nutrition and diet.
- Bedrock Companies will provide food and refreshments.