Buy Jeff’s Books!
Where to Buy
- WSJ: Why Boston Marathon Runners Can Expect Quadriceps and Calf Muscle Pain
- Quick Strength for Runners Exercise of the Week: Discus Thrower
- Quick Strength for Runners Exercise of the Week: Knee Tucks
- Quick Strength for Runners Exercise of the Week: Arm Circles
- RRCA LAUNCHES RUN SMART: RUN SAFE ANIMATED MESSAGE
Category Archives: interviews
“Global News: A lot of coaches will advise people who want to take up running that if you want to get better at running, run more. What’s your problem with that approach? Jeff Horowitz:Well, that’s certainly true up to a … Continue reading
For more on the new way to train for marathon and half-marathon, please check out my book Smart Marathon Training.
I’ll tell you all about Michael Wardian, but you won’t believe it. He won the 2008-2010 US 50 km championships, and won the U.S. National 100 km championship in 2008. He’s the 5-time winner of the National Marathon, and has won the … Continue reading