Buy Jeff’s Books!
Where to Buy
- WSJ: Why Boston Marathon Runners Can Expect Quadriceps and Calf Muscle Pain
- Quick Strength for Runners Exercise of the Week: Discus Thrower
- Quick Strength for Runners Exercise of the Week: Knee Tucks
- Quick Strength for Runners Exercise of the Week: Arm Circles
- RRCA LAUNCHES RUN SMART: RUN SAFE ANIMATED MESSAGE
Category Archives: book reviews
Take a look at how this blogger from the Midwest will use Smart Marathon Training to prepare for his first 50K ultramarathon. Click the image below to read on. Smart Marathon Training will get you to the start line feeling … Continue reading
“Global News: A lot of coaches will advise people who want to take up running that if you want to get better at running, run more. What’s your problem with that approach? Jeff Horowitz:Well, that’s certainly true up to a … Continue reading
My publisher has seen a few reader comments about how Smart Marathon Training seems similar to a book called Run Less, Run Faster. Both books limit running to three runs a week, but the differences go quite a bit deeper … Continue reading
Use my book Smart Marathon Training to prepare for your race this spring or fall.
ROME 1960: The Olympics That Stirred The World, by David Maraniss (Simon & Schuster, 2008, 478 pages) This book does what only the best sports books can manage – it demonstrates that sport can be about more than competition; it … Continue reading